With unsurpassed customer support, WRWP Engineering is a virtual extension of your technical team:
- Seamlessly integrating into and adapting to your processes and CADD/CAE protocols and flexing to meet or exceed your technical needs.
- Maximizing your product’s potential by objectively evaluating and applying industry standards, recommended practices, proven trends and advances in technologies.
- Continually adding VALUE by optimizing your product’s functional worthiness v. its total cost.
- Discovering, designing & developing electrical/electronic systems and devices to enhance your product with Design-for-Producibility (DfP) and installation-ability.
- Countering potential risks and partnering with you to verify and validate your product.
Single Point of Contact
Whether built domestically or at one of our China locations, all customer service, engineering, quality assurance, and invoicing will be handled easily right here in the USA. This helps us to be flexible and responsive to our customer needs and maintain the best customer service in our industry.
Cost Effective Offshore Tooling
Component lead times and pricing sometimes make it more cost effective to tool up substitute parts. Our engineers work with our China facilities to design, make improvements, and test substitutes. We also work with our customers on special projects to help develop a new component that isn’t available commercially off the shelf.
We can tool and injection mold custom grommets, strain reliefs, and connection systems to meet your needs.
WRWP works with many different harness coverings including tape wrap, convoluted tubing, braided nylon, and braided steel tubular sleeving.
Sonic Welding / Splice
Our splice and ultrasonic welding capabilities allow us to streamline harness configurations for lowest cost processing.
WRWP is certified to ISO 9001:2015. Our production meets IPC 620, UL and CSA standards and is current to RoHS and SVHC standards. We can meet all of your PPAP, APQP, and FMEA needs, as well as supply certificates of conformance and traceability of production lots and shipments.
WRWP also uses Cirris testers with electrical circuit analyzed assembly boards to build and test simultaneously during the assembly process.